Thursday 21 January 2010

Big decision...

...Do I get a new rucksack for the trip?
The one I used last Sunday was alright, but it wasn't really put to great test. Would it still be comfortable after 6 hours of hiking and climbing?
It's quite an old rucksack now but it's holding together fairly well, and would probably have enough room for essential supplies. (Food, drink, spare pair of socks, camera and possibly a fluffy Filbert Fox toy hanging off the back, so essentials only.) But I wonder if I should be looking to get a new one, with straps that connect around the waist for added back support and potentially less rubbing?
Answers on a postcard.

1 comment:

  1. Could your current rucksack be customised/ improved, as a sort of middle road? Maybe improving the padding on the straps or other such improvements.

    But then, I've always been a big fan of the Millennium Falcon.

    ReplyDelete