Friday 19 February 2010

LOROS helps out!

I've been in touch with LOROS themselves and I'm happy to report that I received a very helpful email back containing various suggestions, perhaps the biggest one being the taking of publicity photographs and getting in touch with the local paper, the Leicester Mercury.

As such, we now need to get everyone together for said photograph, which is easier said than done. You see, the considering that we all met from an internet forum, we all come from different walks of life. Hence it's difficult to get us together all at once! I may have to compromise and get as many of us in the photographs as possible. However, this is at least driving the publicity side of the trip forward.

In other news, it looks like we may have another climber on board, in the way of silkily-skilled Joey. That's silky football skills rather than mountaineering/hiking skills, of which I know very little. Even so, I have little doubt that he'll be racing the rest of us to the summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment