Monday 26 April 2010

N Minus 3 days...

Well, the time is almost upon us now.

Over the next few days I intend to do as little as possible to make sure I'm ready for the climb on Friday. (And indeed the drive up on Thursday!) I really don't know how I'll feel when I get up there. If past experience (of excursions rather than mountain climbing) is anything to go by, the good money would be on me focussing so hard on what needs to be done that I forget to enjoy it. I hope that isn't the case this time.

In the meantime, there are just one or two more things to tie up - Hopefully I'll be getting another radio interview over the next couple of days, this time with other party members as back up, so no pressure on clamming up! Apart from that, I could do with an equipment check - To make a list and ensure I'm organised.

Oh, and I have to make a tape of really bad music for the minibus as well. Basically, if it ends up on the hard shoulder of the M6 after my travelling companions decide they can't take any more, then that'll be a job well done...

No comments:

Post a Comment